[OM] some landscapes

Subject: [OM] some landscapes
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 19:38:42 -0400
These 3 photos were taken at a bit above 14,500 feet (as measured by the
GPS) in the Bolivian Andes. We stopped for a bit, so I walked ahead on the
road. It was a good chance to take a few landscapes that are quite different
than anything I see here in eastern Canada. In the second one with a bit of
lake showing, you can see a small village of adobe houses on the far side of
the lake. The third one I took for the contrast between the houses with
colored roofs and the ones with grass roofs. When you live in a place that
barren, I guess you look for ways to add color. Maybe that is why they wear
such colorful clothing. Anyways, I guess they don't need to concern
themselves with the news on TV, or internet connection speed, etc., where
they live.

http://pastway.smugmug.com/gallery/920103

Wayne