[OM] Re: Bad Company or one toke over the line sweet Jesus . . .

Subject: [OM] Re: Bad Company or one toke over the line sweet Jesus . . .
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 09:45:23 EST

In a message dated 11/20/2005 8:33:55 A.M. Central Standard Time,
hiwayman@xxxxxxx writes:

And,  Bill, we are known and judged by our associations.  You need to be
mindful of your good reputation and quit hanging out with non-Olympus
riff-raff,
or at least be quiet about it. ;-)

I think it is OK if your images kick butt and if you confess to the list
about who you have been running with even if it is bad company .  That  is how
it
works, isn't it.  I'm pretty heavily invested in the e-1 system  at this
point and am not really looking with a great deal on envy or  anticipation
about
making a change.   The e-whatever does, for me,  need to make its appearance in
the next year and be a bit pumped up when  compared to the e-1.  I generally
hold back a bit when the latest  model of anything appears and wait for the
pricing and bugs to settle out.   Probably won't do that with the e-whatever,
if
it has the features I would most  like to see in the upgrade.  Bill Barber