[OM] Re: Bad Company or one toke over the line sweet Jesus . . .

Subject: [OM] Re: Bad Company or one toke over the line sweet Jesus . . .
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 18:27:04 EST

In a message dated 11/20/2005 5:10:06 PM Central Standard Time,
jamesroyall@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I have  the feeling you may have already explained this, but how do you
make your  pinholes? Do you have a link to photos you've taken using the
E-1? I've  been tempted by the process for a while and adding a suitably
pricked body  cap to the camera bag sounds easier than carting round a
biscuit tin with a  sheet of paper in it. I'm sure that old world
approach is probably more  rewarding and truer to the spirit of the
pinhole thing, but I ain't gonna  do it, I'm sure.

I use a Finney pinhole bodycap for the OM series cameras attached to the  e-1
with the OM to e-1 adapter.  Bought it from Calumet for about  $30.  The
digital IMHO creats a different look than film (I do use  both).  The color
images
tend to have a rather "Impressionistic" look  to them.  Although I don't have
a website (yet), if you are interested in  seeing an image done with this set
up, I posted one to f295.com on November  9th.  If you go to the site and do
a search in the forum for 'nsurit", you  will find it.  This one is a little
more saturated than the way I  print it, however you will get the general idea.
 I made several  more this past week, that are in my opinion, equally as
interesting.  A  website is in the making.  Bill  Barber