[OM] Re: Fungal Fisheye update was - Re: a nice heartwarming picture

Subject: [OM] Re: Fungal Fisheye update was - Re: a nice heartwarming picture
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 10:53:49 +0100
My problem is I don't understand the equivalent chemical names in
german, and Ponds doesn't seem to exist in switzerland so that I could
at least see what consistency I am looking for, but you are of course
correct. The reason I am asking though is the cream I used is quite thin
and I wonder if I should use a thicker or more course version, but i
suspect it's actually the skin that is doing the polishing with the
creme just acting as a lubricant.

what I would like to be sure of is that the fungus is dead (sio it
doesn't get any worse), maybe left soaking in alchohol or acetone
overnight, or maybe placed in the deep freeze for a couple of weeks like
I saw them do with a stuffed bear on TV last night which was infested
with "creatures"