[OM] Re: Fungal Fisheye update was - Re: a nice heartwarming picture

Subject: [OM] Re: Fungal Fisheye update was - Re: a nice heartwarming picture
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 01:26:06 -0800
swisspace wrote:

>What is the consistency of this creme, is it thick or thin and does it
>have harder granules in it. I never thought I would be discussing skin
>care products on a camera list and  being on topic  ;-)

You may be over obsessing a bit here about the specific brand. John H.
has weighed in on this numerous times. Here's one:

"Remove element, rub down with Ponds Cold Cream, also try some skin oil (rub
finger on nose, then rub on glass.  Rub hard.  Clean with alcohol.  )"

Most cold cream I've seen is thickish, gloopy stuff used to remove
makeup. No, it shouldn't have any granules in it.

Moose