[OM] Re: E-500 shipment delayed!!

Subject: [OM] Re: E-500 shipment delayed!!
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 11:25:13 -0500
Ouch.  That's a *really* ugly tactic.  No wonder public trust of
corporations declines steadily.  The "whatever it takes" and "whatever
we can get away with" approaches to doing business disgust me.
Between 'right to work' statutes and union busting, it seems like the
U.S. is moving back to the early twentieth century model of a small
group of plutocrats running the whole show.

And I'm WAAAAAY of topic here.  Mea culpa./ScottGee1