[OM] Re: USA Southwest

Subject: [OM] Re: USA Southwest
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 14:34:09 -0700
I am so poorly educated when it comes to languages and really should do
something about that. It interests me but I have too many interests to
pursue them all. I envy those who speak and understand multiple languages.

We are getting snow in the mountains but just a skiff on the desert. I
hunted in the snow last week but it was very wet and alternated between snow
and rain. These links are to some pictures of  us packing out elk meat in
the snow. The little guy is my grandson that climbed up the mountain for two
miles to "help" us with the horses. We got three elk last week and are
hoping for two or three more to provide some good low-fat protein.

http://myweb.cableone.net/jmac25/Assets/Images/Hunt05_005_w.jpg

http://myweb.cableone.net/jmac25/Assets/Images/Hunt05_007_w.jpg

http://myweb.cableone.net/jmac25/Assets/Images/Hunt05_008_w.jpg

These were taken with a small weather resistant Oly Stylus Digital.

/jmac