[OM] Re: Zeiss Ikon site up

Subject: [OM] Re: Zeiss Ikon site up
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 11:20:48 -0700
Thanks. It has changed a lot since I last looked. He does a lot of
Hollywood stars which you will not see on his web site. I was stunned
to find out that almost all of them have their eyes enlarged a small
amount. He explained it as a way to compensate for the "shrinkage" of
that feature when viewed in two dimensions as opposed to our normal
way of seeing people.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA