[OM] Re: Zeiss Ikon site up

Subject: [OM] Re: Zeiss Ikon site up
From: Peter Leyssens <peterleyssens@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 15:39:50 +0200
> Personally, I've been toying with the idea of getting into RF and this
> is a tempting option; longer baselength than the Bessas, (presumably)
> better quality body (still built by CV but has to meet Zeiss' quality
> control standards), but without having to pay the premium price of a
> leica body. There's also some discussion of a digital Zeiss Ikon body
> being in the works. I seem to recall hearing that the Zeiss lenses
> being offered are designed with digital in mind.

Now that would get me interested as well !  I've been wondering about RF
photography for some time, and if I could borrow one to play with for
some time, and I like it, and ZI is coming out with a digital one, then
it could be just what I was waiting for.  That's 3 if's and a potential,
count'em !

Does anybody know if there's cheap range finders to be found in Poland ?
  I'm leaving tomorrow :)

--
Peter Leyssens