[OM] Re: Apple software for professional photographers - including E-1 u

Subject: [OM] Re: Apple software for professional photographers - including E-1 users
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 06:17:01 +0100
I suppose that it's good news in that Apple are branching out
somewhat ...

I am happy with using PS CS to convert the RAW.  PS has its interface
problems, and it is pretty slow when you have file browser open, but
otherwise it does the job.  It might be that Apple are trying to
break into the PS user's pocket from a slightly oblique approach.

Virtual PC does the emulation bit, but it slows the system down.  I
use it every now and then for my Open University software, but it
bothers me to put that rather grotty GUI on my Mac (W98) ;-)

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.