[OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey - we have a problem...

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey - we have a problem...
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 20:57:13 +1000
If you aren't careful, i'll tell you some of the problems encountered
when PhotoForum tried this! Then you'll get really bothered.
Remember that this is the Oly list - we are prolly not the most
reliable bunch of people around, with the notable exceptions of
course. Walt just admitted to being very retentive. What's the
opposite of anal? Something to do with deranged consumption to
gratify deep, unresolved needs? Sounds about right.
Calm - he'll show up. probably with an excellent excuse.
AndrewF