[OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey - we have a problem...

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey - we have a problem...
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 19:14:41 +0100
I agree: the bit about wedding photographers is not worth much Scott,
entertaining as it might be.

I find it very difficult to take seriously the sort of piece that
uses general descriptions, hearsay and opinion dressed up as reasoned
argument.  He is probably right about some wedding photographers, but
to call them overpaid and inept is stretching the point.  We looked
through our photographs (from 1980) the other day, and they are just
the job, even after all these years; and they are only 7x5s ...

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.