[OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey - we have a problem...

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey - we have a problem...
From: Peter Leyssens <peterleyssens@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 21:41:51 +0200
Hi,

Chris Barker wrote:
> I find it very difficult to take seriously the sort of piece that
> uses general descriptions, hearsay and opinion dressed up as reasoned
> argument.  He is probably right about some wedding photographers, but
> to call them overpaid and inept is stretching the point.

I completely agree.  Hsving just done my first job, I ended up at a
grand total of 450 euros spent on material alone.  Add to that about 1
40 hour week of work.  I shot only 6 or 7 rolls of film, though, so now
I understand why 1000-2000 euros for "just a silly book" isn't over the
top.  Fortunately, I'm in a position that allows me to say: if they
don't like it, let them do it themselves.

Peter.