[OM] Re: When digital is no good...

Subject: [OM] Re: When digital is no good...
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 22:58:09 +0800
The problem is you didn't get the right projector, you need a good video
project not a multimedia PC projector. A video projector is for watching
movie, it also has other profiles for normal PC or photo viewing. Multimeida
PC projector are usually DLP type and does not have good color (but usually
much brigher than the one for video), profile it will not help. There are
higher end DLP projector for movie but they are very expensive.

C.H.Ling