[OM] Film users: Questions on Bronica SQ-A camera / other 6x6 cameras??

Subject: [OM] Film users: Questions on Bronica SQ-A camera / other 6x6 cameras???
From: "james olson" <james_olson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 08:16:40 -0700
I currently have an old Bronica S2 with a few of the great Nikon lenses, as
well as a Rolleflex TLR.  The Bronica has a flash sync of 1/30, which is too
slow for a lot of portraiture and other photography.  And I just don't use
the Rolleiflex TLR.

I'm considering selling both cameras and purchasing a Bronica SQ-A.  Does
anyone on this list have experience with the camera, or any other 6x6 such
as a Hasselblad, Rolleflex SL-66, Mamiya, etc.? I'm sure the Bronica SQ
series has good lenses, but I'm just fishing for any opinions on the camera.

Thanks,

James Olson.