[OM] Re: Film users: Questions on Bronica SQ-A camera / other 6x6 c

Subject: [OM] Re: Film users: Questions on Bronica SQ-A camera / other 6x6 cameras???
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 00:41:59 +0800
Interesting, you can't afford a Hass wide but you take the expensive Bronica
zoom into consideration? With the SQ-A you can always go back to 645 with a
645 film back, with some scenes the square format will fit better and
cropping from 645 just reducing the quality. But honestly say I shot mostly
6x4.5 with my SQ-A in the pass, on the other hand I found the SQ50mm benefit
from cutting the image to 6x4.5 due to lower image quality at the edges wide
open.

C.H.Ling