[OM] Re: Film users: Questions on Bronica SQ-A camera / other

Subject: [OM] Re: Film users: Questions on Bronica SQ-A camera / other 6x6 cameras???
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 20:33:48 +0800
Well, the price of Bronica 100-220 zoom is much lower than I remember in the
old days. The weight of Bronica SQ-A is not really that much more than ETRS,
I used to carry one body with three lenses (50, 80, 150), speed grip and
prism finder in a small Rowi bag. Consider the small number of shoot I made,
12 vs 15 doesn't make much a different. On the other hand the 6x7 is really
a monster. I won't consider high magnification marco a benefit for MF, you
can never have the flexibility of 35mm system and now of course it is the
job of digital. To me MF is mainly for landscape and portrait, for its high
resolution and fine grain.

C.H.Ling