[OM] Re: When digital is no good...

Subject: [OM] Re: When digital is no good...
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 16:37:28 -0700
Ah. You beat me to it. Should have read further. There were also a
couple of pretty careful comparisons by individuals between a D2X and
medium format in which the medium format came out on top, but only
slightly. 8MP seems to be equal of very good 35mm. Anything beyond
that is clearly superior.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA