[OM] Re: Favorite portrait lens for OM

Subject: [OM] Re: Favorite portrait lens for OM
From: jeff-keller@xxxxxxx (Jeff Keller)
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 22:10:34 +0000
I take so few portraits that I haven't tried to compare. I've been very happy
with the 90/2 Zuiko and always grab it if I'm going to be taking portraits with
the OM.

I took a few with the E-1 and standard 14-54 zoom. Nothing stood out either
good nor bad. I'll probably in the next few weeks try some OM Zuikos. The
recent D. Zuiko 50/2 images that were posted looked good. I'll probably try
some 50mm OM Zuikos.

-jeff