[OM] Re: Canon, Fuji, Konica-Minolta, Nikon and Sony recall

Subject: [OM] Re: Canon, Fuji, Konica-Minolta, Nikon and Sony recall
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 17:43:24 -0700
What I found interesting was that Fujifilm issued a similar technical
notice for similar symptoms at the same time for the S2 Pro, and some
of their super sensor digicams. Are these amazing sensors made for
Fuji by Sony? This question was met with hostility on the Fuji forum,
but the concidence of the the time of the announcement and the
identical problem is too great. for it not to be true.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA