[OM] Re: [OT] A very peculiar exposure problem

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] A very peculiar exposure problem
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 18:14:33 -0400
Unfortunately, I didn't keep any of the junk shots.  I may be back in
the studio next week and will try to duplicate the problem.  The artist
will undoubtedly have collected her works by then but she's just down
the hall from the photo studio so maybe I can borrow paintings with and
without glass and ask her about any protective coatings she might use.
I'll also try turning the camera 90 degrees.

Thanks all,
Chuck Norcutt