[OM] Re: copyright watermarks

Subject: [OM] Re: copyright watermarks
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 10:21:39 +0200
Naw, what you really want is one of these, I bought it in scotland, its
was built by someone to ride to egypt who realised that he was never
actually going to do it. Supposed to be a copy of the original PD team
bike (which were dismantled and pictures are rare), right down the
woefully inadequate front maico drum brake.

http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/photos/38074421-L.jpg