[OM] Re: Some images from my trip - and a Challenge!

Subject: [OM] Re: Some images from my trip - and a Challenge!
From: jeff-keller@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 15:54:04 +0000
I would guess a C*non point and shoot. The flash pictures look like there isn't
much separation between flash and lens. Some of the pictures have the "smooth
plastic" look I associate with C*non.

I think a lot of the look of a digital picture comes from the work flow. If I
look at Olympus RAW processed by Adobe PS all the time, I'm going to associate
that with Olympus. If I see jpegs straight from a C*non camera regularly, I'm
going to associate that with C*non. Someone who sees RAW processed by Noise
Ninja all of the time would have a very different association.

-jeff
-------------- Original message from NSURIT@xxxxxxx: --------------