[OM] Re: regula flash what is OLYMPUS closest to

Subject: [OM] Re: regula flash what is OLYMPUS closest to
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 16:27:00 -0400
Yes, M/P/O is Minolta/Pentax/Olympus.  But, as Piers said, the Olympus
setting is only for OM's.

Unfortunately, there isn't any "close" when it comes to dedicated flash
units.  The reason that you don't see Olympus listed is that it's not
supported.  Tough answer but that's the way it is.

Chuck Norcutt