[OM] Re: copyright watermarks

Subject: [OM] Re: copyright watermarks
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 15:54:05 +0200
I agree we are certainly subjected to more information now than we need,
hence me personally starting to show two fingers to technology
especially where motorcycling is concerned, its just to easy with modern
motorbikes, there is absolutely no adventure involved wheras 20 years
ago a trip across europe required planning and preparation and a bit of
gumption, I could jump on my modern bike and ride back to the uk in a
day (done it a few times).  So now I have to travel farther and use more
fuel for the same adventure of 20 years ago.

also taken with the finecam and posted on the advrider site a couple of
years ago
http://baldy.smugmug.com/photos/8838-S-1.jpg
http://baldy.smugmug.com/photos/8839-S-1.jpg

Maybe that is also the attraction to the OM line and its zuiko's and not
the blind belief that progress is automatically better. sorry but it
will take a lot to convince me that a top of the line lens of the 80's
is worse than modern glass.

so going back to the current exchange rate a picture is probably still
worth a thousand works if they are both printed on paper. as for ether
words and pictures  how knows

Ian