[OM] Re: WTD: 1-13 Focussing Screen for OM-1

Subject: [OM] Re: WTD: 1-13 Focussing Screen for OM-1
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 14:53:01 +0100
Ahem.  It was last discussed the day before yesterday! The subject was "Re:
Another OMF question", but the content began: "Washing/cleaning OM screens:
I was blown away the first time my Japanese boss told me to do this, but
sometimes it's worth the risk, and usually works."

Thanks to Clint for a gripping description of a procedure I don't propose to
practise!

Other posts in the archives speak of chopsticks, Pec-pads and goose
feathers, unless I have developed an imaginative memory (and some worrying
fixations).

--
Piers