[OM] Re: Vivitar Series 1 lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: Vivitar Series 1 lenses
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeff-keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 08:52:18 -0700
I've watched the tele's. My impression is that the price can vary quite a
bit, but you should be able to sell for a price similar to what Dean sold
his for if it is in excellent condition. Typically the Vivitar S1 tele's
focus much closer than the Zuikos and weigh three times as much ;^) and you
get that nice impressive 72mm front element.

I don't think the wide angle will do as well but I haven't paid too much
attention so I could be way off.

-jeff