[OM] Re: Thanks to all who have expressed concern & we are out of here!

Subject: [OM] Re: Thanks to all who have expressed concern & we are out of here!
From: "John A. Lind" <jalind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 20:19:53 -0500
Walt Wayman wrote:
> I guess you've found more suitable accommodations in San Marcos than a barn
> in Navasota.
> Of course, in the barn, you could play with Uncle Johnny's miniature horses.
> He bakes them biscuits every morning -- no kidding --
> and he probably would see to it that they shared.
> I think you're doing the right thing.  Hope it all works out well.
>
> Walt

And I'll bet Uncle Johnny's miniature horses return the favor with
making a few "buscuits" of their own for him! :-))

I can't add anything that hasn't already been said about your decision,
Bill.  Glad to you decided to "head for the hills."  This is one of
those events for which 'tis much, much better to be a spectator than
participant.

The monster now occupies about half the Gulf!  I personally don't have
much hope for the band-aided New Orleans levees holding.  The landfall
shift now has them under a T.S. Warning.  If the levees do hold it will
be a major miracle.

-- John Lind