[OM] White balance for E-things

Subject: [OM] White balance for E-things
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 13:18:15 +1200
Hi all

This morning I was interviewed on location by a small local TV station about
fire danger on the local scrub-covered hills here.

I was intrigued by the fact that the first thing the photographer did when she
got her camera on the tripod, was to get a sheet of white paper and set the
white balance.   It was full clear sunlight, nevertheless she did it.

I wouldn't have had a clue what she was doing had I not now owned an E-1.

Brian