[OM] OT NSURIT travel

Subject: [OM] OT NSURIT travel
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 20:06:52 +1200
Hi all,

Have just watched the latest news at 7pm NZ time of the literally bumper-to-
bumper 3 mph traffic out of Houston on the free-way. 100 miles like that.
Practically no petrol left in Houston. Vehicles out of fuel, and broken down,
sitting on the side of the free-way..

I wonder if there were other roads that could have been used?

The last I saw, the 4? Dallas *to* Houston lanes had been opened to wrong-
way traffic, that leaving Houston.  If Bill had left home at about the time he
sent his last message, he could be right in the thick of all this.

According to my calculations he left home about 17 hours ago at 9 am his
time...

His main worry will be fuel, and toilet stops.

Brian