[OM] Re: Thanks to all who have expressed concern & we are out of here!

Subject: [OM] Re: Thanks to all who have expressed concern & we are out of here!
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 09:09:12 +1000
Oh I don't know. Many years ago I saw a TV news report from the
beachfront facing Galveston. Female reporter doing a 'to camera' in
the lee of a building, shouting and leaning into the building
windstorm with her hair and the debris flying - and on the bay behind
her some way off, just for a moment, a windsurfer shot past barely
touching water.
I always imagined that he was having a seriously amazing day in
search of a mad doom.
AndrewF