[OM] Re: The world ends - I bought a Canon

Subject: [OM] Re: The world ends - I bought a Canon
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 17:15:44 -0700 (PDT)
> Oh the humanity!

Ok, enough hyperbole.

I bought one of those Canon 200EG Backpack style camera bags to
carry by beloved E-1, OM-2S and Zuikos.  It's actually a VERY
NICE bag and with today's prices an outstanding deal.  I didn't
do quite as well, price-wise, as some of the discount houses on
the net, but I paid less than what I was willing to pay and I
got it *now* and in time for a fast approaching trip.

However, the OM-2S just went on anti-depressants and the E-1 is
throwing a major tantrum.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com