[OM] Re: Vacation's memories...

Subject: [OM] Re: Vacation's memories...
From: iddi <iddibhai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 23:45:39 -0700
On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 16:46:26 -0700, Manuel Viet <oly@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've been very inspired by the creative use of filters I've seen on this
> list
> by some members (namely, those by GeeBee, among others) ; while I do not
> pretend to achieve their wonderful results, I tried (hard) to produce a
> couple of decent pics this summer. Here are the first, still wet from the
> dark room :
>
> http://perso.wanadoo.fr/m-viet/bretagne/index.html

How did you digitize them? Looks like there's much more info there to be
extracted. The horse and boat=skeleton, in particular are very nice. The
wide shot of boats on the river could tone the sky down a bit, and the hay
w/ rolled up bales is very very rich!

--
new email address: iddibhai at verizon dot net
http://iddibhai.blogspot.com