[OM] Re: The world ends - I bought a Canon

Subject: [OM] Re: The world ends - I bought a Canon
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 21:50:36 -0600
I just ordered a LowePro Slingshot bag for the E-1. I have not seen one but
the picture looked like just what I "need" now. With all the bags I just
bought it seems silly but I didn't like any of them for the E-1. I also
ordered an 80mm Swarovski spotting scope. So much for beer money for a
while. /jmac