[OM] Re: Raging against the dying of the (analog) light

Subject: [OM] Re: Raging against the dying of the (analog) light
From: Gary Teller <gmteller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 23:18:35 -0400
I too am currently taking a class at a local arts center.  It's entitled
Creative Photography for Adults.  Upon registering I recalled the several
exhortations of Bill Barber in particular to get out there and do
something. Thanks Bill for reminding us of the bottom line of why most of
us own a camera.  I have no expectations of the 6 week class other than to
gain some additional perspective on how I see or could see a scene. Time
permitting I'll take a black and white class in the winter.  Out of 8
students in my class at least two of us are using a film camera and one
other has one but is not using it. This Saturday we get to look at and
critique each other's first roll.  Should be interesting.  Other than a few
TOPE shots, I've never "published" or presented anything for other than
personal use.

Gary