[OM] Re: Raging against the dying of the (analog) light

Subject: [OM] Re: Raging against the dying of the (analog) light
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 18:16:12 EDT

In a message dated 9/15/2005 1:25:13 PM Central Standard Time,
agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Maybe.  But as an E-1 user, I've been feeling a bit puny  these
days with all of the OM system talk.

Think I'll go over to  dpreview to eat worms.

Worms, you say?  Isn't that soemthing that happens to a  computer?

e-1/OM content.  What is in my SUV as I type this is my e-1 kit, an OM  2S
with 85mm f2 and an Agfa Clack which has been converted to a pinhole  camera.
The OM 2S has Tri-X and the Clack as Tmax 100.  I  put the 85mm on my e-1 last
night to capture some images  using available light in a relatively dark
meeting hall.  The exercise  was really to see how the new Katz eye screen
worked.
For the over 40  crowd (in my case, way over) the split image brighter screen
makes all the  difference in the world when using manual focus lenses.  It
also helps a  bunch with the auto focus digital Zuiko.  The Katz eye is a
problem solver  for those of us who no longer have acute eyesight. Bill  Barber