[OM] Re: OT: Internet support - was Re: Re: [OT] A sincere apology -- so

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Internet support - was Re: Re: [OT] A sincere apology -- sort of.
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeff-keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 11:11:18 -0700

Thanks Andrew. It is appearing that there is no shortcut. I had a perl
script running fine on my desktop UNIX box. When I tried to paste parts of
it into a CGI script on my ISP I ran into what are basic problems.

print( "Test");   # Won't work on server because of the parenthesis
print "Test";     # Works
print "$Cnt++ "   # $Cnt doesn't increment, nor print as expected

-jeff