[OM] Re: [OT] A sincere apology -- sort of.

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] A sincere apology -- sort of.
From: Andrew Dacey <adacey@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 13:13:17 -0300
On 9/9/05, Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I was perhaps a bit harsh yesterday in my comments about the insurance
> business.  Blame it on my perspective.

Walt, I'm afraid we may have to suspend your curmudgeon status pending
a full review. In another message you commented about having to get
off your high horse and now you're saying you may have been a bit
harsh and are apologising? I'm so disillusioned.

Are there any great curmudgeons left on the list? At 28 I'd say I'm
still well below the minimum age to be a curmudgeon but I had hopes to
use this list to apprentice under master curmudgeons. Now I just don't
know what to think.