[OM] Re: Diffusers Reflectors and studio flashes.

Subject: [OM] Re: Diffusers Reflectors and studio flashes.
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 17:31:29 +0200
I am going to try these (slave triggers)so bought some and now waiting
for shipping.

I will look for some flash guns now, 422's preferably as recommended,
there seem to be a lot of 433D's on ebay are they the same thing.

I looked in the shop and the second hand flashes are mainly minolta - or
maybe I should stick with olympus and look for some T32 - I am assuming
they are adjustable.

excuse my ignorance in all this but apart from a few snapshots I havn't
meddled with flash much and from what I gather it is a bit of a black
art - strange using that term for light.

re reflector - my wife will be furious when she discovers all the
kitchen foil missing ;-)

thanks Ian