[OM] Re: List members in hurricane path

Subject: [OM] Re: List members in hurricane path
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 09:19:41 -0400
It's wierd, these guys say they're Christians, but this is not Christian
behaviour.

He (Bush) wants to investigate himself to find out why the
response to New Orleans was so bad.  Hey buddy it's YOU!  They're following
your orders! The head of FEMA's last job was organizing Arabian Horse shows
(which he was fired from).  I'd
say he has no experience.  The  gutted FEMA prevented loads of food and
water from going in, they even disconnected banks of emergency phones.  For
some reason,
they're trying to make the Governor and Mayor look bad (they're both
Democrats) but, I think, people are finally catching on and see how
miserably Washington is doing.
Barbara Bush said the other day (commenting on the refugees moved to the
Houston Astrodome ((mostly black)) "the scary part is that many of these
people now say they want to stay in Texas.  They're underprivileged anyway,
this is working really well for them"

Maybe she's had a mini-stroke.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.