[OM] Re: List members in hurricane path

Subject: [OM] Re: List members in hurricane path
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 22:11:12 -0400
There's no election for Bush to win, so he doesn't have to try for, or care
about fast reaction times. Part of why his father lost his last election was
poor showing after a FL. hurricane, so last year GW made a point to make a
quick photo-op showing during the FL hurricanes last year before the
elections. No matter how many cried that he was a spoiled imbecile, that FL
showing, and the super-religious in middle america zoomed him back in, even
though ABSOLUTELY ANYONE or any thing would have been a far better president.
Spoiling his vacation with this disaster, and his stupid sound bites such as
after surviving though this rebuilding, we'll all be "better for it" are so
transparent that only the blindest wouldn't see that he has no need to care
what people think of his reaction times, and the only ones that will be
"better for it" are those like him with family money in oil. Countless others
will be devastated for many years to come, and be worse off.

Even after this, there are enough that would fight psychotically to the bone
marrow to succeed in re-electing overly-religious Bush back into office if he
were permitted a 3rd term.

Like I've said since day-one of his sham win of his first election: BUSH IS A
MORON!, and its just horrible for the people suffering at his direction of
government priorities.

Larry