[OM] Re: Some guys never learn

Subject: [OM] Re: Some guys never learn
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 09:49:46 +0200
Its funny, I used to have an old MG midget which broke down most times I
went out in it, mainly the fuel line was loose from the tank to the pump
and kept coming off - it was above the level of the tank so no fuel
leaked, was difficult to find the problem first time and then when I
found it I didn't fix it properly for a few months ( It only needed a 50
pence  or dollar clip). Lots of other things went wrong but for some
reason its one of the cars I am most fond of. Same with a motorbike
(laverda) of mine, I have broken down with it all over UK and europe but
you could offer me a kings ransom and I wouldn't sell it.

I wonder when manufacturers will realise that you need something to bond
  with and by making things perfect they loose it, thats maybe why I
choose the "useless" E-1 so I could enjoy the challenge of creating
things by not taking the easy route (though that is flawed as the camera
does make it easy) OR perhaps I am just mad ;-)