[OM] Re: John Lind, list member

Subject: [OM] Re: John Lind, list member
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 08:27:21 -0400
And in 2003, the federal budget to complete the dykes was cut by 50% to fund
the tax cut for the rich and the Iraq invasion. So the big, main dyke or
levee was only 80% complete.  Contractors are still owed $2 million for work
completed.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY 11743