[OM] Re: [OT] Re: Getting gassed - a rant.

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Re: Getting gassed - a rant.
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 08:05:30 -0400
The guy running an Atlanta gas station charging $6 per gallon claimed he
made the price so high "so people wouldn't buy the gas"  what?  So, why not
put out a sign "out of gas" or close the station for the day.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  omtech@xxxxxxxxx