[OM] Re: [OT] Re: Getting gassed - a rant.

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Re: Getting gassed - a rant.
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 12:41:08 -0400
FWIW,

http://www.detroitgasprices.com  (bet they're getting more hits than ever)

shows the highest price in the area as $3.65/gal and the lowest at
$2.83 (at Costco) with an additional note stating, "***THEY HAVE
GAS***".  That is twelve cents less than the next lowest station.  Of
course this list is based on input from other motorists and not
exhaustive for the area.

ScottGee1