[OM] [OT] Re: Getting gassed - a rant.

Subject: [OM] [OT] Re: Getting gassed - a rant.
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 07:40:37 -0600
For our U.S. friends on the List:

Regular gasoline has now reached an at-the-pump price of $4.80 USD /
US Gallon in Toronto, according to Gasticker.com ($1.50 CDN / litre,
converted at today's spot currency conversion rate).  This is the
*highest* rate reported in Toronto, and the highest in Canada (so
far).  Prices in Calgary have reached $1.219 CDN / litre, depending
on where you fill up.  (On the flip side, I was still paying $1.049
CDN / litre yesterday at noon for premium gas, but I'm sure that's
over by today...).

Garth