[OM] Re: E1 sighting

Subject: [OM] Re: E1 sighting
From: Andrew Dacey <adacey@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 10:19:32 -0300
On 9/1/05, alfredo pagliano <alfredo_pag@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What about the wonderful work of Japanese enthomologist and
> photographer Kazuo Unno?
>
> I'd been admiring it from a long time, he now shoots with E-1 and
> E-300, though.

Just for those interested, I did a quick search and found this:

http://www.olympus-esystem.jp/gallery_e/unno_k/

Beautiful stuff but there's something about the 2 bird shots (001 and
003) that seems odd to me, can't quite put my finger on it. I feel it
more with 001 than 003. There's something about the bird that just
doesn't seem right, it almost like the "cut out" effect you see with
fill flash some times but it doesn't look like he used fill here.