[OM] Re: Telecentricity

Subject: [OM] Re: Telecentricity
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 14:23:40 EDT
I know it's been discussed, and I came to this discussion late...  I was
commenting on the seemingly large enough mount size, not the glass design. I
apologize if I iam nferring something that's not correct. I thought the mount
was
wide enough to possibly cover future 35mm size sensors. Something that could
possibly change with future changes in sensor design?

George S.

adacey@xxxxxxxxx writes:
But the current DZ's are designed to cover the 4/3 sensor but won't
cover 35mm right? If Olympus went to a larger sensor that required all
new glass I can't see it being much of a draw.