[OM] Re: Telecentricity

Subject: [OM] Re: Telecentricity
From: alfredo pagliano <alfredo_pag@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 00:16:26 +0200
Italian Swiss is not italian, schwitzetüsch is not deutsch (german) and
the french language spoken in Switzerland is not the one is spoken in
French.
Moreover there is the Romandie where You speak "ladino" (an old latin
based language).

So, it amuses me thinking to a native italian in switzerland...

mmmhhh

not easy to convey the humor.

Alfredo

http://mail.yahoo.it