[OM] Re: Scott's totally subjective 'new E-1' report [windy]

Subject: [OM] Re: Scott's totally subjective 'new E-1' report [windy]
From: "dan" <dan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 17:33:15 +0000
In my last job I had to do something like 1000 small product shots a day using
a D100. I found the five way af sensor useful to reduce the need to reframe
and/or locking the AF. I would oly have one point active and use the d-pad on
the back to steer where I needed the af to work on. It is probably the only
feature I miss now I have the E-1, though I don't do the same volume of shots
with it.

Dan S.